The process of producing 3D photorealistic images of a product or project while it is under development and, therefore, not existing. Photographs are not possible because the project doesn't exist. We make it look like the product or development already exists. These presentation materials can be used persuasively for marketing and publicity, on-screen, online, or in print.
Modeling, materials, rendering!
We prepare the 3D model of your product or design to look as realistic as is needed. Then with virtual cameras, we make the renders from several viewpoints. It's not just the 3D modeling process that makes a 3D model realistic. Choice of materials, textures, lighting, composition, camera angles, camera paths, render settings, and other things are also vitally important.
Why use a rendering bureau?
- You need the right images for your project
- You have a 3d model, but don't have renders from it
- You need custom-made presentation material for your project
- Your project needs visualizing and animating
- You need support with 3D visualization
Types of rendering
How it works
- Explain what you need, budget, and deadline
- We give a price indication
- On agreement, we start work
- Render preview images
- Together discuss improvements, changes
- Re-model and render final images
Let us help you!
Our experience with both large and small projects, enables us to quickly assess a route forward for your project, in terms of presentation materials.